recently bought the Smashbox photo finish first lid is a PREBASIC for shadows makes it last longer and not make those annoying creases with the passage of the hours.
time ago I tried the photo finish for the face and I loved it and that is why when I saw the first fight I decided to buy it.
The product has a price of 296 pesos, the presentation is 2.5 ml, the applicator is a sponge and the first is skin color, the texture is very silky is a very light cream that spreads easily on the entire lid I can say that the texture is very similar to Urban Decay Primer Potion.
Smashbox brand here in Mexico can be found Liverpool
takes a week testing the base and really liked me a lot, the texture is amazing, the shadows and highlights long product life is about 6 hours which is good but not excellent, costs the same as the face shadow insurance too, and frankly is much better too somrbas face since last 16 hours found intact.
is a regular product in my opinion makes me a bit expensive considering that the shadows do not last that long compared to other Preben.
0 comments:
Post a Comment