Hi Girls
Today I share with you an anecdote jejeje, a month ago bought facial cleansing wipes first impression Kirkland I had is that the presentation is great because for about 175 pesos you get 4 packs of 30 wipes and 2 travel packs of 15 wipes, the description says they are for all skin types and hypoallergenic, quite frankly removing make increiible remove all makeup (except mask) in a very simple and quick, but to my bad luck were fatal to me after removing make up and wash my face I went to bed when I woke up I noticed that my skin felt different face, I felt swollen and I was quite dry and itchy, it automatically ran to the mirror and that's when I realized I left tooooodo tiny grains on the face was so swollen face that was full of bumps, I ran to wash my face and put on a moisturizer that was unbearable dryness as well as itching, I WANT TO CLARIFY IN NO EVENT THAT I AM SAYING THAT THE TOWELS ARE BAD, JUST ME is not working.
Well girls not to make a long story short pimples lasted me 2 weeks and my skin was badly damaged so I went to the mall to get some product to help me with inflammation and dryness and went to give CLINIQUE and tell me I'm encantadiiiiiiiisima with that brand, when I got a super nice girl I attended at all times and I did a test to determine the state it was my skin and to determine exactly my skin type in order to help get the product ADCU, after answering a few questions and examining my face told me that my skin was mixed and I recommended a course of 3 easy steps cleanser, toner and moisturizer, all 3 products at 725 pesos and you gave me a gift cosmetiquera a sample cream around the eyes, a sample and a cleansing cream age, which I liked more attention to the girl at the counter were very nice and super attentive at all times even told me she's going to take my record so to speak to see how it will treat me this is for 3 months Each month I have to go for her to see the progress of treatment, also showed me the correct use of each product.
He also recommended a moisturizer because my skin was badly damaged and he said it was because of changes in climate, and because my boyfriend got me the gift of 14 feber: D hehe
Well girls let me tell you that I one week by the 3-step treatment in both the morning and at night and I'm really amazed with the results my skin has improved muchiiiisimo already part of that I removed the grains and the terrible horrible swelling that caused me wipes my greatly improved skin looks smoother and feels more smooth with these products encantadiiiiisima'm so real that I recommend clinique hypoallergenic not only if they are tested with 7200 people found approximately and if one of them has an adverse reaction to discard the product and made again so have the guarantee that these products are of excellent quality
And finally here I leave some photos of
products
0 comments:
Post a Comment