Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sample Use Of Church Letter



I leave this video I found on youtube with a cold porcelain recipe very simple, not in Castilian but well understood because it sees the entire process. .. (the amount of vinyl glue used are 200 gr.)

Before starting the video pause the music player (at the bottom of the column to the right, under the list of followers of the blog) to avoid mixing the sounds. ..


Solete Mariangu that leaves us is the translation of the recipe ingredients:
-200 gr.
vinyl glue -140 gr.
-1 tbsp cornstarch.
vegetable oil -1 tbsp.
white vinegar -1 tbsp. white paint (using gouache, but I guess it serves tempera)
-scale kitchen and

pan cooking time. 4 minutes

I found the video comes from this
page http://www.babou-bricole.com/blog/porcelainefroide/recette.htm take a look at the blog because it has cute things ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment