Tuesday, November 3, 2009

How To Prevent Sudden Coughing Fits




Hi Girls
This once I make a series of reviews of some products and tested so I hope you like it: D and I also hope that the information I can give them to serve for your next purchase: D
Many girls have asked me about NYX shadows honestly I have no many only a few and in general I liked a lot.

So let's start with the review
individual shadows come in a square format of 3.0 g its case is black with a window in the front to see the tone in the porterior is the IS follow eyeshadow mean, the number of shadow and the name of it.
Each individual shadow cost me $ 52.00 Mexican pesos and are available at stores that sell imported cosmetics.
trio shadows come in a round format and the kit contains an applicator and a mirror and it cost $ 90.00 pesos.
pigmentadasy The shadows are super nice texture is very silky as it were, have a good time, the colors are very intense and the price is quite reasonable.
tones I have on individual shadows are
PURPLE
ROCK
WHITE
MOROCCO

Purple is a purple shade with pink tones, the tone is very intense all shiny finish is slightly but not much and the pigmentation is excellent.

ROCK is a glossy black shade with lots of silver sparkles is a combination is a glossy shade with a touch of glitter, pigment is excellent.

WHITE this shadow is completely white as its name denotes and the finish is matte, this tone has really disappointed me because the pigmentation is very bad not last long and the tone fades right away.

MOROCCO this shadow is my favorite and had conflicts with this shadow that not only offer achievement set the tone in the estuchito is seen to be blue but once applied it looks completely tone purple a purple super intense and full of shine, I think it depends more on the lighting we have that is sometimes blue and sometimes purple, is the tone it is a beautiful color super pigmented.

TS8 SPRING leaft, LIME GREEN AND GREEN TEA trio of shadows I love all three are my favorite colors are green and lime green is a very nice beautiful green color is a slightly toned vivid yellow, the other two colors are a bit more dry and moss green.

shadows In my opinion you are very good and are well worth

Score 1 to 10 (10 being the best)

My rating for these shadows is 10: D

So that girls cheer up a try!!

Hope you liked the review

0 comments:

Post a Comment