Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Does Your Cervix Swell Before Your Period?

The Veronicas Look ORGANIZER








I know that has been several days since the last issue, this time I bring photos of the last look I did, basically it is about a request and that attempts to recreate the look of a group called The Veronicas and make it more specific they sent me a picture to recreate the look.

I tell you that it really is a super simple look and very easy to do, I think the only thing I think is the outline laborious, but from then on out is a super cute look that looks good to go antrum.

is a very bold look and daring the outline fits perfectly the eye and lips are super bright.

Hope you like the look and here are the photos.
PRODUCTS USED
Revlon Makeup Base in tone Shell Ready Photho
translucent powder
pigment matte finish No. Bissu 22
Liquid Eyeliner Bissu
Bissu Quartet No. 28
Lip Moisturizer Bissu No. 3
Retractable Lip Liner in tone Brik Bissu
Bissu color Gloss No. 25
Mascara im

0 comments:

Post a Comment