El Halloween in Mexico is not part of our culture, but every year it becomes more present in our country so let them here the proposal hope you like
The first look is a Catrina: D, here in Mexico, a Catrina is the representation of Death
to see more pictures of the lookn and tutorial on how to do visit the website of Bissu
www.bissu.com
there you will find all products for makeup and showing video step by step how to create it.
The second look can be found on my Youtube channel link is on your right there are the thumbnails of the video and just click on the to take them to the video: D
So I hope these 2 make-ups are to your liking and I send Greetings waaaaay
Later I will be posting pictures of our celebration of the Day of the Dead: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment